Biostile Active Joint + Curcumin Microincapsulated | Everything for the joints
Active Joint – friend of the joints
Maintains bone and connective tissue. The green shell (Perna canaliculus) is derived from the clear ocean of New Zealand. It contains the ingredients glucose – amino glucan (GAG) – (natural form of glucosamine) and MSM. It also contains shark cartilage.
• green-lipped shell dust
• Shark cartilage extract
• betaine – anhydride
• glucosamine glycans
• Marine fish protein
• chondroitin sulfate
• First box: 2 capsules 3 times a day
• Second box: 1 capsule 3 times a day
• Third box: 1 capsule 3 times a day
• 1 month break, then it can be repeated
BMT® Biostyle Curcumin microencapsulated
Curcumin is an active compound of turmeric, a natural anti-inflammatory and a powerful antioxidant.
Absorption and bioavailability of curcumin
Curcumin has this disadvantage that it is poorly absorbed from the intestine into the bloodstream. The bioavailability of curcumin is therefore very low due to various factors such as: poor water solubility, inadequate absorption, rapid systemic clearance, degradation at low pH (in the stomach) and high photosensitivity. To address these shortcomings, increase the stability, bioavailability, and absorption of curcumin, curcumin is microencapsulated. Because curcumin is fat-soluble, we used a patented microencapsulation technology based on the coacervation principle, where curcumin dissolves in the oil phase and is surrounded by a coating of polysaccharides and proteins that prevent degradation in stomach acid. This achieves targeted delivery to the site of absorption – in the small intestine, where the microcapsule is broken down only by pancreatic enzymes, which allows for extremely good absorption and high bioavailability.
But that is not all. Piperine (black pepper extract), boswellia extract, vitamins C and E and zinc were added to BMT® Curcumin for additional support and even better synergistic effect.
- Vitamin C plays a role in the functioning of the immune system during and after intense physical activity, helps restore the reduced form of vitamin E, plays a role in protecting cells from oxidative stress, and helps reduce fatigue and exhaustion.
- Zinc plays a role in cognitive functions, in DNA synthesis, fertility and reproduction, in macronutrient metabolism, plays a role in the functioning of the immune system, in protecting cells from oxidative stress and in cell division. Zinc helps maintain healthy bones, hair, nails and skin.
- Vitamin E has a role in protecting cells from oxidative stress.
Recommended daily dose: Two capsules daily (2 × 1); for breakfast and for dinner, with a glass of water.