Biostile Vitamin C – natural source of organically bound vitamin C with Slow release formula
Biostile Vitamin C from rosehip fruits
Biostile Vitamin C plays a role in:
– functioning of the immune system during and after intense physical activity.
– creation of collagen for the normal functioning of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth.
– in the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
The European Food Safety Authority, EFSA, has approved the following health claims for the use of foods that are a good source of vitamin C:
vitamin C Has a role in the formation of collagen for the normal functioning of veins, bones, cartilage, gums, teeth, skin
vitamin C contributes to the normal energy yield of metabolism
vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function
vitamin C has a role in the functioning of the immune system
vitamin C has a role in protecting cells from oxidative stress
vitamin C contributes to the reduction of fatigue and exhaustion
vitamin C contributes to the restoration of the reduced form of vitamin E.
vitamin C increases iron absorption
Biostile Vitamin C contributes to:
– release of energy during metabolism
– functioning of the nervous system
– normal psychological functioning
– reduction of fatigue and exhaustion
– restore reduced forms of vitamin E.
Biostile Vitamin C increases iron absorption
The bar diet supplement is a source of natural, organically bound vitamin C, with a slow release in the gastrointestinal tract.
Directions for use: 1 tablet twice a day, breakfast and lunch.
|Rosehip (Rosa canina) fruit extract||1240 mg||n.d.|
|-Vitamin C min||868 mg||1085 %|