Why are proteins important for our health?
Proteins are essential nutrients that play numerous crucial roles in maintaining our health. Proteins are macromolecules made up of amino acids and are present in every cell of our body. Here are some reasons why proteins are important for our health:
- Building and Repairing Tissues: Proteins are necessary for the growth and repair of tissues in our body. They are the building blocks of muscles, bones, skin, hair, and nails.
- Enzymes: Proteins act as enzymes, which catalyze chemical reactions in our body, such as digestion, metabolism, and energy production.
- Hormones: Some proteins serve as hormones, regulating various bodily functions such as growth and development, metabolism, and reproductive functions.
- Immune System: Proteins play a vital role in the immune system by helping to create antibodies, which are essential for fighting infections and diseases.
- Transport and Storage: Some proteins help transport essential nutrients and oxygen throughout our body and store nutrients such as iron and zinc.
- Energy: When carbohydrates and fats are not available, proteins can be used as a source of energy.
Overall, proteins are vital for our health and well-being, and a lack of protein can lead to a variety of health problems such as muscle wasting, impaired immune function, and stunted growth and development.
As we age, our muscles simply start to deteriorate, also because we process food less and no longer get as many useful proteins as when we were young. We start to lose muscle mass with age, and in the 70s we lose as much as 40%. We start to move less and our muscles weaken. Many times our weight does not change, but the shape of the body begins to change. The muscles become looser, it begins to accumulate around the abdomen and also weakens our heart, which is the strongest muscle. Most autoimmune diseases also contribute to muscle loss and consequently a deterioration in our quality of life. We are definitely talking about Multiple, Parkinson’s disease, …
How to to increase protein intake
Protein supplements are a popular way to increase protein intake, especially for those who struggle to consume enough protein through their regular diet. Protein supplements come in various forms, including powders, bars, and shakes, and are typically made from whey, casein, soy, or plant-based sources such as pea, rice, or hemp protein.
Dr. Tomislav Majič, a primary care physician and cardiologist, also came to the conclusion that a weakened heart often means muscle failure in general. So his research led to the findings he recorded in the excellent VITALITY formula.
Biostile Vitality proteins are a line of protein supplements containing natural ingredients and being free from artificial additives, GMOs, and allergens. The main ingredients are whey protein, epicatechin (cocoa extract), ursolic acid (apple peel extract), tomatidine (green tomato extract) and stable arginine (an essential amino acid).
Vitality – Proteins are an indispensable aid in heart muscle failure, all inflammations and joint diseases. In all autoimmune diseases, because they mainly mean systemic inflammation in the body.
It will help users to have more strength and less fatigue, faster recovery after each illness. It will reduce inflammation in the body and pain, take care of more flexible joints, flexible blood vessels, better blood circulation in our body. We will stop losing muscle even though we are not physically active.