Curcumin microencapsulated Biostile for 2 months with 20% OFF
Curcumin is an active compound of turmeric, a natural anti-inflammatory and a powerful antioxidant.
Absorption and bioavailability of curcumin
Curcumin has this disadvantage that it is poorly absorbed from the intestine into the bloodstream. The bioavailability of curcumin is therefore very low due to various factors such as: poor water solubility, inadequate absorption, rapid systemic clearance, degradation at low pH (in the stomach) and high photosensitivity. To address these shortcomings, increase the stability, bioavailability, and absorption of curcumin, curcumin is microencapsulated. Because curcumin is fat-soluble, we used a patented microencapsulation technology based on the coacervation principle, where curcumin dissolves in the oil phase and is surrounded by a coating of polysaccharides and proteins that prevent degradation in stomach acid. This achieves targeted delivery to the site of absorption – in the small intestine, where the microcapsule is broken down only by pancreatic enzymes, which allows for extremely good absorption and high bioavailability.
But that is not all. Piperine (black pepper extract), boswellia extract, vitamins C and E and zinc were added to BMT® KURKUMIN for additional support and even better synergistic effect.
- Vitamin C plays a role in the functioning of the immune system during and after intense physical activity, helps restore the reduced form of vitamin E, plays a role in protecting cells from oxidative stress, and helps reduce fatigue and exhaustion.
- Zinc plays a role in cognitive functions, in DNA synthesis, fertility and reproduction, in macronutrient metabolism, plays a role in the functioning of the immune system, in protecting cells from oxidative stress and in cell division. Zinc helps maintain healthy bones, hair, nails and skin.
- Vitamin E has a role in protecting cells from oxidative stress.
Recommended daily dose Curcumin : Two capsules daily (2 × 1); for breakfast and for dinner, with a glass of water.
Curcuma root extract, Boswellia serrata extract, vitamin C from pomegranate, zinc gluconate, vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol succinate from soy), piperine (black pepper), corn starch, gum arabic, olive oil, potassium sorbate, anti-inflammatory drugs for gluing (magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide), capsule (HPMC – hydroxypropyl methylcellulose).
The recommended daily dose Curcumin (2 capsules) contains:
- Microencapsulated turmeric 200 mg
- of which curcumin 190 mg
- Boswellia 100 mg n.d.
- of which boswellic acid 65 mg
- Vitamin C (from bar) 56 mg 70%
- Zinc 8 mg 80%
- Vitamin E 30 mg 250%
- Piperine 5 mg
Curcuma ist für mich das Ultimative! !!! Es lindert wunderbar die schmerzen, hilft dem Körper sehr vielseitig. Kann ich jedem empfehlen! !!!!!!